Friday, September 9, 2016

Some Terms Used by Kpoppers



HIII PEOPLE  !!! today I will show you some terms used by kpoppers (not all but are the ones I use Particularly more)



BIAS  - Idol / artist who especially likes. is



OPPAS - older brother, older friend, older boyfriend you (used only by women)

UNNIE - older sister, oldest friend (used only by women)
  
NOONA- older sister, older friend, older girlfriend you (used only by men)

AEGYO - Act to be extreme
  
MAKNAE- The newest, youngest

SARANGHAE  - I Love You

HYUNG - Older brother, older friend (used only by men)


 So guys for the day only there are other expressions I thinnk, but I know are only 

                                          THANK YOU FOR ATTENTION!!!
                                                                ARIII
                                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment