Thursday, May 26, 2016

K-POP

Hii people, my name is Ariela but here I will sing as Ariii. I will talk about popular Korean music, known as K-pop, which in recent years has gained thousands. Typically the groups have a leader, a vocal lead and vocal main, a lead rapper and, main rapper a lead dance and a main dancer has the "face of the group" and the maknae/magnae but not always so, vocals are those who sing, rappers are responsible for rap dancers for dance and the face of the group is the one that has the best group of the face and the term maknae/magnae is the youngest of the group. In time I will teach the expressions used by us kpoppers (name give to k-pop fans), so this is I hope you enjoyed this start, I will bring more of k-pop for you if you have questions can leave us comments that will be given to all.


 
 
 
~Ariii

No comments:

Post a Comment